Thursday, May 29, 2008

No hope, no love, no glory... no happy ending

Once I had a friend, we spent everyday together, talking, sharing our feelings.
We began when we woke up, and ended with goodnights


This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more

We fell in love, we lived the perfect story for awhile... he was all my life, my soul mate.

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.

I fell apart, and spent months trying to pick up the pieces of my broken heart...
I managed it, we keep being friends, talking, sharing and all the things we did before. But nothing was like before.
We lost each other, now we're stranger... what we've been together no longer exists


This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.


EDIT: I forgot to thank Mika for "Happy Ending", the beautiful song I used in this post

3 comments:

karmag said...

ohi
sono passata per vedere il clima da te!!
mi piace tanto la canzone di adele, approvo! però tesora cerca di stare su, eh?la vita è così bella, non vale la pena farsela rovinare per andare dietro a un tipetto!!
bacio gigantesco!!
mag

Anonymous said...

Ciao dolcissima White!Ma hai visto, anche da SATC, come anche le cose apparentemente più tristi e ingarbugliate, poi volgono al bello, nell'arco di un frullo d'ali? E comunque, ci sono sempre tanti vestiti, e scarpe, e musica, e giochi, e parole con cui riempirci la pancia in attesa che le emozioni ne prendano il posto. Stellina, dai, stai su, che un momento per cazzeggiare in allegria lo troviamo sempre, anche nei momenti più neri. Certo, se non fosse finito Xfatto e non stessi sgocciolando sarei anche più redibile...sniff....morgan...morgan....

white myrtle said...

:) dai non piangere così!! :D